durusmail: mems-talk: Re: transparent Au etchant...
Re: transparent Au etchant...
1998-02-23
Re: transparent Au etchant...
Pavel Neuzil
1998-02-23
Hi Andrew, excellent etch solution for gold is KCN. One has to be pretty
carefull to work with it but it works great. Please, make sure that
you have cyancali (KCN) in fume hood and absolutely NO acid around.
Otherwise you will get HCN.
Pavel

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Andrew CAMPITELLI wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
> I am searching for a supplier for a gold etchant that is transparent (clear).
> We are currently using a KI solution, which works well but has the major
> disadvantage of being non-transparent.
> Thank you.
> Andrew

reply