From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of dai truong
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 11:10 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Polyimide information

Hi all,

I want to use polyimide as an dielectric layer in III-V devices. So I am
going to find out which polyimide photoresist is good.

But I only can get information about SU-8, and cannot find out any others
(e.g. probimide,...).
are there anyone know where there are information about polyimide?

Thank you very much!
reply