durusmail: mems-talk: Processing of AZP 4620 for 10 um min linewidth features
Processing of AZP 4620 for 10 um min linewidth features
Processing of AZP 4620 for 10 um min linewidth features
Brad Cantos
2009-07-17
Anirban:

You will need to describe your problem a bit more specifically.  When
you say "patterns were ridiculous" do you mean they were larger than
you expected?  Was the pattern not true to the mask?  Also please
indicate the parameters that you used, specifically the exposure tool,
exposure dose, thickness of resist, developer, etc., so that any
advice may be helpful to you.  You also mention you want to " perform
lift off" and then go on to say electroplating.  These are different
processes entirely.  Please describe what you are trying to accomplish.

Brad Cantos
brad.cantos@holage.com
http://holage.com

On Jul 17, 2009, at 8:39 AM, ANIRBAN SARKAR wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have to perform lift off with thick photoresist AZP4620 acting as a
> electroplating mold.
>
> I would be interested to know about the processing conditions
> (exposure
> dose, development time) for AZP4620.
>
> I have done it several times previously but did not work out for me
> since
> the patterns were ridiculous(especially the 10 um patterns)  once
> they were
> developed.
>
> I also referred to the datasheet of AZP4620 but could hardly
> understand
> about the process conditions in there.
>
> Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Anirban
reply