durusmail: mems-talk: PDMS curing problems when using plastic masters
PDMS curing problems when using plastic masters
PDMS curing problems when using plastic masters
Ulf Mikael Evander
2009-07-20
Weird. Did you ever find any explanation to it? It seems like there are
several people experiencing these effects:

http://mail.mems-exchange.org/pipermail/mems-talk/2008-May/241810.html

http://mail.mems-exchange.org/pipermail/mems-talk/2004-July/013563.html

http://mail.mems-exchange.org/durusmail/mems-talk/22713/

Any thoughts?