durusmail: mems-talk: high temperature photoresist
high temperature photoresist
high temperature photoresist
DongJuan Xi
2009-08-03
polyimide

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 6:01 PM, Reza Rashidi wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Does anybody know which photoresist with a thickness of 10 um (other than
SU-8) doesn't melt up to 180 C? How good is SPR? I want to pattern a photoresist
layer on si which permanently stays in the middle of device and acts as a spacer
between two chips. However, changing mechanical properties of the photoresist
with temperature doesn't matter. The device works at high temperature.

> Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Reza
reply