From: Y.Tian
Subject: [mems-talk]  Post-bake of AZ photoresit
To: "General MEMS discussion"
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 2:29 PM

Hi All,

Would anybody comment the post-bake of developed AZ photoresist? I just found
that the structure swells when I tried to post-bake the sample. Because I am
worrying that the AZ will adsorb moisture from the air and the sample was
prepared weeks ago, I just tried to dry it. Through the thickness direction, it
looks the sidewall is curved when the heat travel through it, which was
straight.

Anybody has experience about this?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,