From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org on behalf of Jose Guevarra
Sent: Fri 8/28/2009 7:22 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] NIL: NXR-2010 resist gets ripped off

Hi,

  I'm doing a nanoimprint lithography process where I've been using a
soft mold (embossed Surlyn) and NXR-2010 photoresist (25nm) with several
underlayers namely, TI-Prime, NXR-3022, and PMMA.  I crosslink the resist
with UV then try to remove the soft mold; the resist seems to get ripped
off on most occasions. As far as I know, Surlyn can't be silanized which
would prevent the resist from sticking to it.

Can anyone suggest a way of getting better adhesion between the
underlayer and resist? or a treatment for Surlyn.
reply