durusmail: mems-talk: reference for what cricible to use for e-beam
reference for what cricible to use for e-beam
2009-10-23
reference for what cricible to use for e-beam
Ajay Rajgadkar
2009-10-23
Hi,

Search on google with following key word,

"telemark thin film evaporation guide".

It has got some references too.

Ajay

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:50 PM, l j  wrote:
> Hello group,
>
> Could anyone point me to a reference for what kind of crucible should be used
to e-beam a given material. I haven't found much on-line to my surprise.

> The deeper question then, is there a reference for why it matters. From
experience I have found some materials behave better in moly versus graphite,
but to doesn't seem to be directly or only related to the melting point of the
material.

> Thank you in advance.
>
> K.C.
reply