From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Figura Daniel
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 2:31 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Exposing thick resist with stepper

Hello MEMS talk,

Does anybody know what will happen if I try to expose relatively thick
positive resist (10 um) with i-line stepper with NA 0.6 and achieve CD
of 10 um? By calculation depth of focus of such projection system is +/-
0.5 um - far bellow thickness I am dealing with. Will it be possible to
resolve? What kind of profile I should expect? Any concerns of using
stepper for such unintended application?

Thank you in advance

Daniel
reply