From: Pedersen, Michael on Mon, Oct 26, 1998 2:02 PM
Subject: HF Vapor phase etching
To: MEMS@ISI.EDU

     Dear colleques,

     We are currently looking for any company/university group, who have in
     their possession a system for HF vapor phase etching of silicon oxide.

     We would like to have some trials run (at cost) on samples of a new
     sensor structure containing a phosporus-doped silicon oxide
     sacrificial layer.

     If anyone is interested, or has any advice on where to locate such a
     system please feel free to contact me.

     Michael Pedersen, Ph.D.
     Research Engineer

     Knowles Electronics Inc.