From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org [mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]
On Behalf Of Andrea Mazzolari
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 12:54 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] shipping wafers

Hi All,

When i receive wafers, they are usually packed in a 25-wafers carrier.
Such carrier is contained in a plastic box kept under vaccum. I need to buy
a device to seal plastic box and keep wafers under vacuum. May you please
give me advice on some company which could provide this device ?

Best regards,
Andrea
reply