From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Xiaoyong Liu
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 11:28 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] lift off in Membrane

Hi,
    I am trying to deposit metal on SiN membrane windows after
lithography and want to perform liftoff. But seems it is very hard to
remove resist enen overnight soaking in PG remover. Since membrane is
only around 50 nm thick, and I can't not use ultrasonic bath because it
will break membrane.  I even have trouble in using N2 blow to dry
membrane wafers. Does anyone have any experience how to do it on
membrane?

Thanks

Xiaoyong

reply