durusmail: mems-talk: AZ 9260 processing
AZ 9260 processing
AZ 9260 processing
Daniel Figura
2010-02-09
Hello Anirban,

you can check AZ 9260 data sheet
http://www.az-em.com/pdfs/9200/az_9260_photoresist.pdf there is 24 um
process well described. From my experience, if you use mask aligner exposure
check if you are in good contact to have good structures profile. Important
thing is to let the resist re-hydrate after soft bake for some time and also
use spray development to develop the patterns.

If you have any particular problem with process let us know.

Best regards,

Daniel Figura
smartfabgroup
process consulting - data processing - fab software
Phone: +44 20 3286 4342
E-mail: daniel.figura@smartfabgroup.com, Web: www.smartfabgroup.com