durusmail: mems-talk: Carbon nanotube printing?
Carbon nanotube printing?
Carbon nanotube printing?
Peng Peng
2010-02-16
Hi Roger,

Thanks for your kind response. I am looking for some feature size of 50um x
50um. Other parameters have been decided yet. I am actually interested in
the piezoresistive properties of CNTs, but have not start the research yet.
By googling this, I can find some publications on this type of CNT printing.
Just out of interest, are there any companies that have commercialized
this technique yet?

Thanks,
Peng

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Roger Shile  wrote:

> What size features do you want to print and what length nanotube do you
> need? Are you interested in single wall or multiwall nanotubes?
>
> Roger Shile
reply