durusmail: mems-talk: ProteK B3 coating layer removal
ProteK B3 coating layer removal
ProteK B3 coating layer removal
Kuijpers, Peter
2010-04-06
Goodmorning Xiaoyong,

If your features are covered with SiN, why do you still need Protek for KOH
protection?
In here we  have very good results with Parylene as KOH protection. Removal of
this is done in a O2 plasma
for about 45 min.

best regards,

Peter Kuijpers