From: mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of Mohammed Asfer
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 3:40 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Pretreatment of the glass capillary

Hi all,

I need some information on this.

I am using Fluorescent Carboxyl Magnetic particles (SPHEROTEC Inc) which
will be passed through a Borosilicate glass capillary. Now what I have
observed during the flow of the above magnetic particles (dispersed in
H20), some of the particles are sticking to the glass surface. So can
anyone suggest that any pretreatment of the glass capillary will solve
the problem?

Regards
Asfer
reply