durusmail: mems-talk: RE: Polyimide stripper
RE: Polyimide stripper
1998-10-26
RE: Polyimide stripper
Mac McReynolds
1998-10-26
Ciba formed a joint venture with Olin Hunt, called Olin Ciba Geigy (OCG),
which then became Olin Microelectronic Materials.  I believe they still
handle the Polyimide/chemicals there in Rhode Island.Try calling Toni Z.
Bray, Product Manager, tel 401-431-5388
Mac McReynolds
Sr. R&D Process Engineer
Caliper Technologies