From: xiaohui.lin
Subject: [mems-talk] TEXT in mask design
To: "mems-talk"
Date: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 10:26 AM

Could anyone suggest how to add text when drawing mask in autocad?

I just need numbers 0-9 without fine detail.

I used the text function in AutoCad, but when tranferring dxf to gds using
linkcad, the fine feature of text is explained in great details which increased
the file size to almost 100MB.

2010-06-23

Lin, Xiaohui
Ph.D. Program in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Nanophotonics and Optical Interconnects Group
Microelectronics Research Center
The University of Texas at Austin
E-mail: xiaohui.lin@mail.utexas.edu
Office: (512) 471-4349