durusmail: mems-talk: Problems pouring PDMS into nano holes
Problems pouring PDMS into nano holes
Problems pouring PDMS into nano holes
Yun-Ching Chang
2010-07-13
Thanks for the response. Did you mean diluting PDMS (after mixture) with
solvent like toluene?

Another question is will diluted PDMS be firmed after staying for several
day? Or the solvent will prevent PDMS from polymerization? According to
previous experience, PDMS will be completely dried within two says.

Yun-Ching