From: mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+bmoffat=yieldengineering.com@memsnet.org] On
Behalf Of Zak Clark
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 12:20 PM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Hard vs. Vacuum Contact Lithography

In our wafer processing we interchangeably use hard and vacuum contact
lithography depending on the wafer geometry (and alignment tolerance).
We have found that simply reducing the develop time, while maintaining
all other parameters, results in a comparable process.

So, why would a pattern exposed in hard contact develop faster than the
same pattern in vacuum contact?

Thanks,

Zak Clark
OptiComp Corp.