durusmail: mems-talk: Anisotropic RIE Etching of Si and SiN
Anisotropic RIE Etching of Si and SiN
Anisotropic RIE Etching of Si and SiN
Nate Lawrence
2010-08-23
Thanks for the response Roger. I've tried a few mixtures of just SF6/O2 and
haven't gotten any good results yet. I've read papers showing good results
with SF6/CHF3/O2, the only problem I have is that our system is set up with
both SF6 and CHF3 on the same MFC so I'm not sure how I could control the
relative flow rates of the two gases.

Nate

--
Nate Lawrence