durusmail: mems-talk: Single wafer wet processing tray/basket
Single wafer wet processing tray/basket
2011-01-11
Single wafer wet processing tray/basket
Ivan Baturin
2011-01-13
Hello!

For this purpose we have just cut-off part of 25 wafers shipment box (leaving 1
or 2 slots)... it is made from something like HDPE and have removable top cover
and bottom part as well.
Box like this one: http://www.netmotion.com/graphics/oth/wafercase/can11a.jpg.
Hope this can help you, at least as temporary way.

Regards,
Ivan

reply