durusmail: mems-talk: ~100 nm pattern on organic substrate by top-down route?
~100 nm pattern on organic substrate by top-down route?
~100 nm pattern on organic substrate by top-down route?
Edouard Duriau
2011-02-09
Hi Meng,

Could you please tell us a bit more about your organc substrate?

Ed

*Edouard Duriau*|* ASML Netherlands BV *|* CS-ABS Imaging Systems*
****Room 07.H.2.020 | P.O. Box 324, 5500 AH Veldhoven | De Run 6501, 5504 DR
Veldhoven | The Netherlands
*T* +31 40 268 2116 |* **E edouard.duriau@asml.com
*|* I* *http://www.asml.com*

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 3:31 AM, Meng Gang  wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Is it possible to make ~100 nm pattern on organic substrate by
> top-down route?
>
> Can we draw pattern on organic substrate by EBL? (Cr layer was deposited
> before spin coating electron resist to make sure the conductivity of
> substrate. )
> If it can work, can we transfer the EBL pattern to organic substrate by
> RIE?
>
> Do you have the experience or good suggestion?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Meng Gang
reply