From: Tsoll Doiiu [mailto:tsoll_doiiu@mail.ru]
Sent: 28 February 2011 02:44
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] Sloped microchannel[Scanned]

Hello MEMS community!

Does anybody have an idea how to prepare a sloped microchannel in PDMS?

Initially I've tried to do like this: spin-coat PR on Si wafer, than hold the
wafer vertically, for like a 1h-4h, hoping  that gravity will make gradient in
PR thickness, than make UV.
Unfortunatelly, I did not achieve the slope. I used SU 25 for this.

Is there some other way to prepare oblique microchannel?
The desired sizes are: length - approx. 4cm, initial heigth 200um, final heigth
20um.

I want to make like this:
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5440/46006411.jpg

Also the ways to prepare slopes with angles 30-70 degrees are strongly wanted.

Thanks in advance!

reply