durusmail: mems-talk: Patterning UV Epoxy
Patterning UV Epoxy
Patterning UV Epoxy
yasser sabry
2011-04-22
Thanks for the suggestion.

SU8 has to be on the surface on both Si (actually SOI wafer) and Pyrex wafers
before bonding.

I have released structures on the SOI wafer such that SU8 application and
development is prohibited.

If anyone has experience with bonding using one SU8 layer will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Yasser Sabry