durusmail: mems-talk: Air Bridge Fabrication
Air Bridge Fabrication
Air Bridge Fabrication
Erkin ULKER
2011-04-28
You may try to use some sacrifical layers like MEMS guys do while they are
building for ex. bolometers..Do polymide+PR. Spin poly, pattern it , then use
suitable PR , deposit your bridge, lift-off, remove poly using KOH..
Regards,
O.ERKIN ULKER
+90 532 447 38 46
ANKARA TURKEY

--- 28/04/11 Per tarihinde basar bolukbas  şöyle
yazıyor: