durusmail: mems-talk: E-beam evaporate metal onto PMMA
E-beam evaporate metal onto PMMA
2011-08-15
E-beam evaporate metal onto PMMA
Gabriel Puebla-Hellmann
2011-08-16
Hi Jaroslaw,

Since I use the same process with the same results both on Si/SiOx (just
resist) and Saphirre Wafers (7nm Al on top), the influence seems to be very
small. For my structures, beam focus and development seem to have a much
larger influence on the outcome, but bear in mind that this is for very
small structures ( 150 micron writefield, rectangles about 50 microns long
and 1 micron wide, connecting "bow ties" with a 50 nm long single pixel line
in the middle). If you need more info, just send me an email :-)

Best,

Gabriel

Gabriel Puebla-Hellmann
ETH Zuerich