From: mems-talk-bounces+rajeshuni.ramesham=jpl.nasa.gov@memsnet.org [mailto
:mems-talk-bounces+rajeshuni.ramesham=jpl.nasa.gov@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of
weiquan yang
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 9:23 AM
To: mems-talk@memsnet.org
Subject: [mems-talk] How to make texturing surface for ZnSe

Hello, everyone

As we know, we can make texturing structure (pyramids) on Si by simple wet
etching. Is there anyone knowing that how to make the texturing surface for
ZnSe? Or some other ways to roughen the surface of ZnSe? The purpose is to
scatter the light and increase the light absorption.What I am thinking about is
using RIE etching or mechanical roughen. I don't know whether is possible or
not.

Regards

Weiquan Yang
Arizona State University