durusmail: mems-talk: SU-8 2025 on AZ 4620 Sacrificial Layer
SU-8 2025 on AZ 4620 Sacrificial Layer
SU-8 2025 on AZ 4620 Sacrificial Layer
Shiv GD
2012-01-10
Thank you all for your suggestions.

I highly appreciate your response.

As, I currently don't have the required chemicals you suggested for the
alternate sacrificial layer, I am trying to coat the AZ sacrificial layer
with ~1um Parylene (to protect it from the SU-8 Developer) and than
spincoat SU-8 on top. I shall try it this week and update my results here.

Thank you once again for your help.

Regards,
Shib

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Khaled Mohamed Ramadan <
khaled.mohamedramadan@kaust.edu.sa> wrote:

> The only thing I think you could do is to change the sacrificial layer
> I would suggest PMGI with the following process explained in this paper
> Polydimethylglutarimide (PMGI) as a sacrificial material for SU-8
> surface-micromachining:
>
>    http://iopscience.iop.org/0960-1317/18/7/075011
reply