durusmail: mems-talk: high resistance of PDMS channels
high resistance of PDMS channels
high resistance of PDMS channels
Marc Reinig
2012-03-06
Wider/deeper should increase flow.

O2 plasma will not last indefinitely.

Marco
Marc Reinig                           Phone: (831) 459-4362
Laboratory for Adaptive Optics        Fax:   (831) 459-5717
UCO/Lick Observatory                  Email: mreinig@ucolick.org
University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064

O2
> plasma and becomes hydrophilic? I will also increase the channel height.
Will