Montville, NJ 07045
phone 973-263-0640 ex 35
fax 973-263-8888
Check out our web site and Twitter at www.s-cubed.com

-----Original Message-----
From: mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces@memsnet.org]On Behalf Of Sk Fahad Chowdhury
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2012 6:30 PM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] Spin on dielectric with low Tg

Hi,

I am looking for some spin on dielectric which needs to be inorganic
(preferably) and the glass transition temperature needs to be less than 180
deg C or as low as possible. Honestly speaking, I have almost no knowledge
about spin on dielectric. Good reference & vendor will be appreciated.

Thanks

Fahad
03:34:00