durusmail: mems-talk: Ultrathick SU8 photoresist processing
Ultrathick SU8 photoresist processing
Ultrathick SU8 photoresist processing
Gareth Jenkins
2012-06-28
I agree. Ensuring even evaporation of solvent during the bake is essential.
Covering the wafer with a glass dish can help.
You will also see big variations due to edge bead (i.e. thicker on the
outside). A resting step after spinning but before the bake is highly
recommended.