durusmail: mems-talk: Su-8 2075 Process
Su-8 2075 Process
Gareth Jenkins
2012-07-03
Your right - this should work. I can think of only two possibilities:
1) are you using the 2000 series for both layers? Different series will not
work.
2) contamination from your mask. It could be leaving some residue and
changing the surface.
I suspect the second as something is changing the surface from what should
be highly compatible one to one with high surface energy and low adhesion.
I don't think uniformity is the problem.