durusmail: mems-talk: dicing particle contamination
dicing particle contamination
dicing particle contamination
Mark West
2012-07-26
If the ultrasonic was effective at removing the contamination, then
Megasonics will likely work and be much less likely to damage the combs.
They are also effective at cleaning down into recessed areas, trenches, etc.

Expect to pay considerably more than you would for an ultrasonic due to more
sophisticated electronics and manufacturing methods but there are tabletop
models that are reasonably priced.

Mark West
Imtec Acculine - Celebrating 40 years of quality products and innovation.
p: 510.770.1800 ext.112
e: mwest@imtecacculine.com
w: www.imtecacculine.com
    See us on Youtube

The content of this message including attachments is Imtec Acculine, LLC
Confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this
message in error, any use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me by
reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank You.