From: "Sheng Zhang"

Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 11:35 PM

To: "mems-talk"

Subject: [mems-talk] Polyimide / glass adhesion failure

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting good adhesion between polyimide and glass.

One type of failure occurs when curing the sample at 350C and there are

bubbles occurring under the polyimide film.

Another type of failure is when I immerse the cured sample in brine for a

long time, the polyimide film starts to peeling off.

I use polyimide 2610. 1500 rpm for 30sec, soft bake at 90C for 2 min then

150C for 2min. Followed by high temp curing.

Any suggestion is appreciated!

THanks!