durusmail: mems-talk: High contrast photoresist for interference lithography
High contrast photoresist for interference lithography
High contrast photoresist for interference lithography
Daniel Figura
2013-01-15
Hello Justin,

I think you can use most of the broadband photo resists like AZ 15xx, AZ
33xx, AZ MIR 701, Shiply S18xx, JSR ....

Some materials will be easier (faster, small sample) to get then other.

High resolution is relative - what L/S resolution do you need? Limiting
factor can be photo resist contrast but very often exposure system.

Some time ago I made a list of commercially available UV photo resists
http://www.smartfabgroup.com/photoresists.php have a look.

With best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Figura

smartfabgroupT Company

process consulting . data processing . fab software

Phone: +421 944 45 26 86

E-mail: daniel.figura@smartfabgroup.com, Web: www.smartfabgroup.com

Disclaimer notice: The information contained in this message and any
attachments is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, disseminitation,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message by error, please notify the sender immediately.