From: mems-talk-bounces+shay=mizur.com@memsnet.org
[mailto:mems-talk-bounces+shay=mizur.com@memsnet.org] On Behalf Of Wei Cheng
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 6:25 AM
To: General MEMS discussion
Subject: [mems-talk] AZ5218 PR issue in Metal Lift off process

I use AZ5218 in metal lift off process. I have seen lots of bubbles in the
PR sometimes. See pictures below. Lots of bubbles form a line in the center
of the scribe-line. The bubble line lies at exactly where two exposure
fields overlap. So the PR in this 10um width strip sees double exposure. And
this strip is where I can find most of the bubbles. This bubble issue does
not happen always. On some other wafers or even some other portion of the
same wafer, I can only find much less bubble.

One time I did inspection right after post exposure bake (PEB) I saw the
bubbles on the wafer already.

This is a mystery to me. Anyone has any idea what could be wrong?

Spin speed of ~1000rpm=20

Soft bake: 110C/90"=20

~3.7um film thickness

Exposure: 55~70mj in Canon i1 stepper