durusmail: mems-talk: Re: PZT, ZnO depositions and properties ?
Re: PZT, ZnO depositions and properties ?
1999-06-21
Re: PZT, ZnO depositions and properties ?
Karen Chow
1999-06-21
Hi! Here are some of the reference materials I have. Unfortunately
I don't have too much about PZT because I'm working with AlN,
but here it goes!

A. L. Kholkin, "Piezoelectric properties of Ca-modified PbTiO3 thin
films", Applied Physics Letters 69 (23) 2 December 1996.

I. Kanno, "Piezoelectric properties of c-axis oriented Pb(Zr,Ti)O3
thin films", Appl. Phys. Lett. 70 (11), 17 March 1997

G. Yi, "Preparation of Pb(Zr,Ti)O3 thin films by sol gel processing",
J. Appl. Phys. 64 (5), 1 September 1988

M. Toyama, "Characterization of piezoelectric properties of PZT
thin films", Sensors and actuators A 45 (1994) 125-129

A good general paper is:

D. Polla, "Processing and Characterization of Piezo Materials and
integration into MEMS", Annu. Rev. Mater. Sci. 1998, 28:563-97

So what are you working on for your PhD?

I'm trying to develop an AlN piezoelectric resonator, and aiming
to have it operate at around 2 GHz.

Karen Chow.

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Richard Varjabedian wrote:

> Does somebody could inform me about the essential references concerning
>
>     + piezoelectric materials
>     + PZT deposition and PZT  properties
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Richard,
> PhD student, Universiti de Besangon FRANCE

reply