durusmail: mems-talk: adhesion agents
adhesion agents
Fahd Ali
2013-09-20
Hi Kevin,Yes I am doing it for microfluidic devices. The challenge I have is
that I need bonding between glass and FEP without changing color, later I will
be analyzing the fluids inside. I was laminating FEP to glass thermally but
there was NO bonding. Now i read a lot about silanes which are helpful in
bonding glass with other polymers.
If Sodium Naphthalene works I can use it on one side of FEP. I will read more
about silanes though, if I find suitable one, it will be easy to proceed.thanks,