durusmail: mems-talk: Shipley 1827 resist without hmds or p20 primer
Shipley 1827 resist without hmds or p20 primer
Shipley 1827 resist without hmds or p20 primer
Daniel Figura
2014-01-14
Hello Ahmed,

what kind of problems do you face with using primer? Would it be possible to
optimize priming step in order to avoid the issues, rather than skipping it?
And important information missing - what is the top layer you are spinning
the resist on?

Without a primer you would have issues with adhesion of small structures,
they would either delaminate in developer or if you follow by etch, you
would severely under etch. But it is all relative and depends on dimensions,
smaller the structures easier to lift. If you are making 100 um contact pads
than most probably you would not see any issues, if you want to make 2 um
lines than all would be gone.

With best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Figura

smartfabgroupT Company

process consulting . data processing . fab software

Phone: +421 944 45 26 86

E-mail: daniel.figura@smartfabgroup.com, Web: www.smartfabgroup.com

Disclaimer notice: The information contained in this message and any
attachments is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, disseminitation,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message by error, please notify the sender immediately.