durusmail: mems-talk: Chemical Vapor Deposition System
Chemical Vapor Deposition System
Chemical Vapor Deposition System
James Guenes
2014-02-01
following are the links, all I needed to do is search on Google;
http://www.lesker.com/newweb/Vacuum_systems/deposition_systems_cvd.cfm
http://www.dentonvacuum.com/products?gclid=CLfD1IKgprwCFY1FMgod2iEA5Q
http://www.planartech.com/?gclid=CNLu0IagprwCFWJlMgodiiwAhg
http://www.veeco.com/products/nexus-cvd-system.aspx
http://www.cvdequipment.com/
http://www.azom.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=1552

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 7:20 PM, Bill Moffat
wrote:

> Check YES 5 different models for silane deposition. Bill Moffat
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> On Jan 29, 2014, at 2:44 PM, "Judith Linacero Blanco"
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I work at the Nanotechnology Platform of IBEC Institute of Barcelona, and
> > we would like to use NIL system to replicate a nanolithography silicon
> > master (with lines 50nm width).
> >
> > We need a Chemical Vapor Deposition system to deposite fluorinated silane
> > to improve the antiadhesion properties between the master and the
> polymer.
> >
> > Do you know where we can do this?
> > Thanks a lot.

James Guenes