durusmail: mems-talk: Alignment problem with Multilayer SU-8 fabrication
Alignment problem with Multilayer SU-8 fabrication
Alignment problem with Multilayer SU-8 fabrication
deepkishore@yahoo.com
2014-05-14
We had similar problems with a thick photoresist (9.7 um) due to trapped air
that would explode upon heating up the resist post-coat. What seemed to help the
most was to redesign the alignment marks - keep them narrow and short. The
second thing that helped was to let the PR settle for a few minutes after
spinning before exposing it to any kind of heat.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

-Deep

Sent from Windows Mail