durusmail: mems-talk: Coating problem of su8 10 over the silicon wafer
Coating problem of su8 10 over the silicon wafer
2014-08-25
Coating problem of su8 10 over the silicon wafer
"João Tiago S. Fernandes"
2014-08-28
Hi Sajeesh,

We’ve had some problems with SU-8 50 in our lab as well. One thing that we found
that worked, was rinsing the Si sample with acetone, IPA and then doing a 20-25
min of UV-Ozone (UVO) cleaning.

Hope this helps,
João Tiago dos Santos Fernandes

INESC Microsistemas e Nanotecnologias
Rua Alves Redol, 9
1000-029 Lisbon
Portugal

Tel: +351 21 310 02 31

and

Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (IN) - Associated Laboratory