durusmail: mems-talk: Convert [.dfx] to [.gbr] file for mask layout printing
Convert [.dfx] to [.gbr] file for mask layout printing
Convert [.dfx] to [.gbr] file for mask layout printing
Daniel Figura
2014-12-18
Hello Karthikeyan K,

I use CleWin to do that but you need a paid license. If it is one time thing
I can do for you no problem.

With best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Figura

smartfabgroupT Company

process consulting . data processing . fab software

Phone: +421 944 45 26 86

E-mail: daniel.figura@smartfabgroup.com, Web: www.smartfabgroup.com

Disclaimer notice: The information contained in this message and any
attachments is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, disseminitation,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message by error, please notify the sender immediately.