durusmail: mems-talk: AZ 40 XT processing
AZ 40 XT processing
AZ 40 XT processing
Ioannis Nikolaou
2015-01-09
I am not an expert, but I remember that I had the same problem once.
Analytically:

The appearance of air bubbles or particles in the coated resist film is
very similar to each other (Figure above). Particles often stem from an
*insufficient substrate cleaning*, or an *expired resist*. Air bubbles
in the resist are often caused by transport, refilling or dispensing of
the resist. N2-bubbles originate from the gradual decomposition of the
photo active compound in the liquid resist. If, after storage for a
certain time, the resist bottle is opened, the N2 dissolved in the
resist may form bubbles. In case of either air or N2 bubbles, a delay
before dispensing of  (depends on the resist viscosity) a few hours will
help for out-gassing the bubbles.

Regards