durusmail: mems-talk: Summary of suggestions
Summary of suggestions
1999-08-14
Summary of suggestions
Debjani Pal

---1877981325-1107905703-934628974=:16632

Hi

This is a summary of the suggestions I had received regarding the bonding
of glass to both sides of silicon wafer. Hope others also benefit from
it.

Debjani

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Anthony McCarthy wrote:

> Debjani,
> It would be very interesting to the group if you could summarize the comments
> you received so that all can benefit from the accumlated knowledge.
>
> Anthony

reply