durusmail: mems-talk: RE: Non-elastic deformation of polysilicon
RE: Non-elastic deformation of polysilicon
1999-01-28
RE: Non-elastic deformation of polysilicon
Trevor Niblock
1999-01-28
For MEMS problems I use the same stress tensor as for silicon.  The FEA inputs I
use to input to Ansys are listed below:

/COM, Anisontropic silicon material properties
caa     = 165 e9                        ! c11
cab     = 64 e9                         ! c12
cdd     = 79.2 e9                       ! c44

/COM, Polysilicon material properties
mat,poly
et,poly,64                              ! Degree of freedom: UX,UY,UZ
keyopt,poly,4,0
type,poly
tb,anel,poly
tbdata,1,caa,cab,cab,0,0,0
tbdata,,caa,cab,0,0,0,caa
tbdata,,0,0,0,cdd,0,0
tbdata,,cdd,0,cdd
mp,alpx,poly,2.3e-6
mp,dens,poly,2.33e3

Good luck

Trevor Niblock;
MEMS group, Rm. 2043, Building 53, ECS, Southampton University,
Highfield, Southampton, SO17 1BJ, UK.
e-mail: t.niblock@soton.ac.uk
Note:   URL may not work in a microsoft browser.
The e-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and
intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee
please notify the sender by return and delete the message. You must not
disclose, forward or copy this e-mail or attachments to any third party
without the prior consent of the sender.