durusmail: mems-talk: RE: Thick Resists for Au plating
RE: Thick Resists for Au plating
RE: Thick Resists for Au plating
Ramadas, Padmaja
1999-02-10
You can look into AZ4620. That is thick resist. Should be able to remove it.

Regards,

Padmaja

Padmaja Ramadas                                         (972)-927-1108 (w)
Texas Instruments Incorporated                  (972)-995-8787(fax)
Microcomponents Technology Center               ramadas@ti.com
Semiconductor Research & Development
P.O. Box 655012
M/S 945