durusmail: mems-talk: Re: Nonlinearity of conventional interdigitated electrostatic
Re: Nonlinearity of conventional interdigitated electrostatic
1999-04-14
Re: Nonlinearity of conventional interdigitated electrostatic
alex
1999-04-14
              combdrives

Try this one (theoretical):
P. B. Ljung, "Sequential Solutions of field equations using a single BEM
model"
Sayes on top of my copy: DSC-Vol. 59, Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS)
ASME 1996
pp: 409-415

Jer-Liang Yeh wrote:

> Dear community members,
>
>         Could anyone tell me which papers describe the nonlinear force
> output of conventional interdigitated electrostatic combdrives when the
> overlapping length of combs is small (eg. less than the gap)?  Any
> theoretical or experimental work is appreciated.
>
> later,
> Andrew Yeh
>
> Cornell University

Alexander Hoelke, Postdoctoral Associate
 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
 Microsystems Technology Laboratory
 60 Vassar Street                    Phone: 617-253-0724
 Room 39-663                         Fax: 617-253-9606
 Cambridge, MA 02139                 ahoelke@mtl.mit.edu