durusmail: mems-talk: Follow-up: photoresist spinner
Follow-up: photoresist spinner
1999-04-27
Follow-up: photoresist spinner
Winston Chan
1999-04-27
I want to thank all those who responded. Having too many lawyers in the
family, I am not giving a Consumers Report type of summary based on an
informal survey.  Suffice it to say that nearly everyone was happy with
the spinners they have, and that most complaints tended of minor
problems or of features that older models lack.

Spinner manufacturers not on my original list are Bid Services (these
are new, not used, spinners that they make), Karl Suss and Norsam
Technologies.  A couple of people mentioned Solitec who makes a floor
model but not a benchtop model.

Thanks again to all to come through with a quick and informative
response.

Winston

--
Winston Chan                            | phone: (319) 353-2398
Dept. of Electrical Engineering         | fax: (319) 353-1115

Winston Chan wrote:

> Our photoresist spinner died last week and we are looking for a new one.
> I found several manufacturers of small benchtop spinners - Headway,
> Laurell, Cost Effective Equipment (part of Brewer Science) and SCS
> (Specialty Coating System). Does anyone have experience, good or bad,
> with these spinners? Are there others that I should be looking into?
>
> Winston
>
> --
> Winston Chan                            | phone: (319) 353-2398
> Dept. of Electrical Engineering         | fax: (319) 353-1115
> University of Iowa                      | email: wkchan@icaen.uiowa.edu
> Iowa City, IA 52242

reply